



JOIN AN AWSOME VIRTUAL PET GAME "WWW.ADOPTME.COM !" Hi everybody,Adopt Me is a super fun game! I just joined today and adopted 2 pets! I have the Chihuahua and Cat so far! You can all kinds of pets actually! Including "SNAKES HORSES DOGS CATS HAMSTERS AND MANY MORE ANIMALS! Each animal also has it's very own awsome and unique town and home! You can take you're pet to the Vet,Store,Gym and the park! You can also chat with your pet. Each pet has it's very own sence of Humor! You can ask he/she anything! You can even ask your pet what state it lives in and it will say! It will also say what time it is where it is! It will also ask you questions to! You can edit you're pets profile,Vote For The Pet Of The Month,Go to the Rain Forest,Go to a barn,and send you're pet to the moon! You can also see wich user's online! You can see other peoples pet's and so much more I can't even name them all! CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PICTURE'S!!-Cottoncandy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't use any bad language,or be mean!