Friday, September 10, 2010
ROCK PARTY!!!!!!
Hi everybody!!!! I'm so happy because we had a ROCK PARTY today on ECOBUDDIES! It was so much fun! We all got to sing,it was so much fun! Me and penny sang seprately but we did sing from the same artist (Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana)! I was nervous that I would'nt know all the words to the song I was going to sing,actually,i'm glad I even made it to the ROCK PARTY because I looked at the clock and it was past 6:00! I rushed to the computer and logged on to EcoBuddies! I sang "You'll Alway's Find You're Way Back Home". I tried to sing as fast as I could because all we had was "2 Minutes" to sing! I could'nt finish the whole song but I still had fun because my friend's where cheering me on! There was still one thing wrong at the party. Penny was sad that Grand-Pa Died ): . She sang a very Sweet Song called "I Miss You" by Miley Cyrus. Penny was really great on stage,at the end of the song she said (I Miss You By Artist Miley Cyrus) "I MISS YOU GRAND-PA!!!. Penny,I hope you feel better about you're Grand-Pa Passing Away,and I hope you all had fun at the "ROCK PARTY"! - Cottoncandy ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't use any bad language,or be mean!